YOGA + BALANCE
“Balance it not something you can find, but something you can create.” (-Jana Kingsford)
Join us IRL (In Real Life) or VIRTUALLY (via Zoom) as Marina leads a special 2-hour class, where we will:
- Get mindful and explore our breath to improve kinesthetic awareness and focus
- Get in touch with our feet and ankles; the foundation of good balance
- Learn the importance of our gaze (drishti), learn new visual habits and stimulate our eyes muscles (eye yoga) to improve peripheral vision.
- Strengthen and stretch muscles that are used for balance + pinpoint muscle imbalances
- Explore core stability and proprioception
- Connect to the stability and mobility of our legs and hips
- Challenge ourselves with a fun flow, filled with balancing poses, with modifications and progressions being offered
Remember this isn’t about being judgemental about what your body can or can’t do. It’s about getting to know yourself well enough that, when you start doing balancing poses, you actually notice and celebrate your accomplishments no matter how small they are!
Open to members and non-members. You can choose to attend in-person or virtually (via Zoom). *In-person spots are limited for social distancing and masks must be worn. Pre-registration is necessary. Virtual participants should download Zoom to the device they will use before the class. 30 minutes before the class begins, a unique link will be emailed so you can join the IRL group and instructor in the studio.
$35 per person when enrolled after 3/3
$30 per person when enrolled before 3/3
$25 per person for Annual + Autopay Members