Did you know…
- There are 206 bones that meet at 108 joints in our bodies?
- There are 45 specific directions of possible body movements?
- Diminished range of motion in a joint creates rigidity and put stress on other joints and muscles?
In this workshop, you will learn how to create joint freedom, relieve pain and stiffness, improve muscular stamina, and invite more flexibility and ease of movement into your body.
Keep your joints juicy and mobile with a practice that will move each joint gently and systematically through its full and natural range of motion.
All levels welcome!
No prior yoga experience necessary.
Open to members and non-members.
Choose to participate IRL or Virtually:
- Option 1 – IRL (In Real Life!) at dimitraYOGA, Lewes, located at 17437 Ocean One Plaza, Suite 1. Space is limited. Enroll early to reserve your spot!
- Option 2 – Virtual via Zoom. In this case, a link will be sent to your email about 30 minutes before class begins each week. You will be able to see and hear our instructor but you will not be able to talk to them during the class. *If this day/ time doesn’t work into your schedule, you can still participate because everyone who signs up for the virtual option will receive a recording of the class, so you can watch it when you have time that day or the next! (each recording automatically deletes after 48 hours) Need more instruction on how to attend via Zoom? Read more here: https://dimitrayoga.com/online-class-guide/
$30 per person for Annual + Autopay Members
$35 per person for all others