Enrolling for DY Virtual Classes
Visit our Schedule page or use the MindBody App to view our schedule and sign up. We recommend you enroll at least 30 minutes in advance of the class start time. When logging in to our site, be sure to use the email that you provided us when you signed up at DImitra Yoga. If you don’t see these emails, check the email address associated with your MindBody account (you can always update your email address in MindBody). Also check to be sure that you’ve opted in to receive all the email types under Subscriptions in the Contact tab of your MindBody profile. If you still have issues, please contact us
If you don’t have Zoom on the device (phone, laptop or computer) you will be using to live stream the class, plan for time to download Zoom and create a free account well before class begins.
Once you’ve signed-up, you will receive an email from email@example.com, confirming your registration and providing a link to the class. Make sure this sender is allowed and it doesn’t go to junk! We recommend you click the link “Add to Calendar” (see circled section below), so it’s easy to keep your classes straight and find the links.
When the day of your class comes, simply “Click Here to Join” (see circled section above). The link will be open about 5-15 minutes before class begins to allow us the space and time to connect with each other and settle in. Gather your props. If you need blocks, straps, bolsters, or MFR balls, we sell them at a discount – just email us!
A few tips…
- Make sure that you enable the audio portion to your device when it prompts you to do so. During this time, you will hear and see one another, but you may not see the instructor.
- Look for the microphone icon and the word MUTE/UNMUTE under it. This is how you control whether others in the class can hear you.
- Next, look for the camera icon and the word SHARE VIDEO/STOP VIDEO under it. This is how you control whether others in the class can see you. We would love to be able to see you during class, but if you prefer not to do so, we understand.
- You can also find the ‘CHAT’ section and type to say hello to your teacher and the rest of the class. When it is time for class to begin, the instructor will welcome you and mute everyone so you only hear him/her.
- We recommend finding a space in your home that is quiet and set up your mat/props. Creating a sacred space in your home or on the patio can make it easier to devote yourself fully to your practice and avoid being disrupted.
- For those of you who enjoy music with your practice, you can follow Dimitra YOGA on Spotify for a suggested playlist or create one yourself.
We are here for you if you have any questions or need any help. Please do not privately message or text us, but rather send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay well, and “see” you on your mat!